Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

If I only had a brain....

Ampdroid has aquired some new brain components. And some other cool stuff
A) A kleenex box from target that is adorned with a pig image.

B) wireless to USB dongle camera, for telepresence and teleoperating Ampdroid

C) ASUS netbook will run EZ builder onboard Ampdroid.

D) EZ-B circuit board from EZ Robot!

E) Xbox PC wireless controller

F) Sabertooth 2X25 motor controller



PROGRESS REPORT
The EZ B is firmware updated and running off of the laptop. I like the laptop, it has no cd player and seems to be pretty solid-state. It runs windows 8 32 bit which I am getting used to

Its time to put things together and see if they work. I am still trying to figure out how to rewire my pronto M51 powerchair base to the sabertooth 2x25. There is a charger there that I dont know what to do with. For now I am going to make a kleenex boxbot as recommended by EZ robot creator DJ Sures to test all the components.

Thank you for observing the progress of Ampdroid
Beep out ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment